Friday 9 October 2009

Mis Hobbies

One of my main interests is sport. I like both playing and watching sport, especially football and tennis. I'm in the school teams for both. On Friday, I really enjoy playing football with my friends in the pitch. I also like watching football and tennis on TV with my friends or my family. I think football is really exciting!

My other interest is computers. The computer is complete different from sport, In the computer I play, speak in the messenger, get into the facebook and spend some time until I go away to in play football but the computer is very entertaining at least for me.

I've got lots of different interests, so I'm never bored. But my favorite hobby is football because I like being outside and I'm very good at it.


Lucas Fleita 1º Batx A

No comments: