Saturday 31 October 2009

My friend Denise

My friend Denise is from Paris and she's one of the most important people in my life. She's sixteen years old, she's slim and medium height. She's got hazel eyes, long, brown and straight hair.

Denise is cheerful and talkative, she talks very quickly. In fact, the first time when I met her at the airport, she began to speak French fast and I didn't know anything. But now, we understand very well.

She plays piano perfectly and she dreams about becoming a great pianist. When I met her, she played my favorite song on piano, the song is Kiss the Rain .

Although I see her only in the holidays, we get on really well and we are like sisters. All in all, I think Denise is a great friend and the distance isn't so important for a friendship.

No comments: