Tuesday 6 October 2009

Presentation

Dear class,

This year I thought that it would be a good idea to have a collaborative class blog.
In this way you can read each other's compositions, make comments and learn from each other.  It could be more motivating and definitely more interactive, don't you think? Usually only the teacher reads your essays, but now in this blog you can get a wider audience.

Also it would be interesting to share resources, interesting videos or websites that we find useful to practice our English, etc. 

I hope you think it's a good idea. Remember that the more you read and write, the more you learn.

Happy learning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Teacher, I'm Carlos Rubio of the class :),
for now only way to see the blog, tomorrow or another day I write something, because now I'm studying.
It's a good idea to create a blog like this, well I'm going.
Thanks and Goodbye

Anonymous said...

Hi... as a fellow teacher I wanted to say that I have also discovered that wikis like pbworks really help in collaborative writing peer correction and improving writing skills, have a look!!

Mike Gonzalez

Sònia Turmo said...

Thanks Mike. I'll keep it in mind for collaborative class projects.
Thanks for your comment.