Thursday 26 November 2009

My passionate holiday in the Canary Island


Last year I went to the Canary Islands with my friend and my family. When we arrived the place was very nice and very quiet. We rented a beach cottage winged with breathtalking views.
It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation but then it got a bit complicate. One of my friends became ill and we had to take him to the hospital. He had high temperature and a bad cough. He spent two days and then was discharged. After three days, we could spend the holidays better.
The weather was great, very sunny, very hot and one day we had a bit of wind, but very little.
One day, suddenly, while we were eating on a deck it started to rain a lot. Everyone ran out to get in a dry place, and we got into a museum that was free of course, where they had many paintings ans sculptures. It was an exiting place. When it stopped we went for a walk arround.
The last day we went to see an exhibition of animals after eating at the heart of the city.
It was pretty buy they seemed angry animals. Then, we cought a plane and went home.
They were very cool holidays an experience I had never lived. I would repeat without hesitation.
The next vacation, it has to be the same or better.

1 comment:

morleyjustin said...

Many people every day can make hundreds of reasons not to take holidays in Gran Canaria or elsewhere. I say a better idea to think about why you should take a vacation.
canary islands holidays