Tuesday 8 December 2009

An unforgettable holiday: my trip to Disneyland Paris.


When I was nine years old I went to Disneyland Paris with my parents and my sister.

We went to Paris by train. We left Barcelona on Sunday at nine p.m. The whole journey I was anxious to arrive at the train, but the train was very old and I was really scared about sleeping in there. Finally, we arrived in Paris the next day at 8 a.m. We entered the park at 9 a.m. and I was so excited because I had always wanted to go to the park.


We were in the park for five days and four nights.


The first day, we tried to see everything we could and we rode in the park's attractions. Later, at midday we could go to the hotel. The hotel was amazing and huge. Its name was New Port ans was inspired in a ship and a port. When the night arrived, we went to bed early, because we were very tired and exhausted.

The second day, we had breakfast at the hotel. Everybody took the buns for breakfast! This day we decided to go to the Disneyland Resort Paris, a little park about movies. We saw all the park and we rode in the attractions.

My dad filmed all the park while my mum was taking pictures.

The third day, we stayed in the park until the night to see the night cavalcade. Then we went to the Village, a part outside the park where there are many restaurants and discos.

The fourth day in the afternoon, we went to the hotel pool. The pool was so cool! The pool had a sunken ship on which you could walk. We spent all the afternoon in there because my whole family loves water and in the pool there were many things we could play with.

The last day, we dedicatec to ride the attractions, we liked it and we bought the last presents for the family. We said goodbye to the park and we went to the hotel to catch the bus to carry the station.


We left Paris at nine p.m. We had dandwiches for dinner made with the buns of the hotel.


I spent all the night thinking about my trip to Disneyland. In there I had tasted the best cotton candy, popcorns and I saw huge lollipops.


We arrived at Barcelona at 8 a.m. and my whole family was in the station to welcome us home.


I really liked this trip, and I think I'll never forget it!

No comments: