Wednesday 3 March 2010

Letter

Hi Chris!

What's up? How are you? All well, I hope. I'm well too.

First I need to tell you that I loved your last letter. I laughed a lot, it was so funny. Sorry I haven't written for a while, but I've been very bussy with exams and homework. Thay aren't finished yet, but as I don't have exam tomorrow, I found a little moment to write you. I'm so excited because I've passed the exam that I thought I couldn't. I hope you've passed yours exams too.

What are you going to do in your holidays? I don't know yet. I hope I can go outside Barcelona, but I don't think so. Probably, I'll stay at home. Well, I'm going to go to the beach every day. In the mornings, I'm going to watch TV, and later I'm going to do my homework. In the afternoon, I will have finished my homework for that day, and probably I'm going to go to the beach with my sister, my aunts and my little cousins or I'm going to go outside with my friends. I did the same the last summer. I have all planned, but maybe it won't happen that way. I'm almost sure I won't do my homework every day. I'm lazy and more in summer.

I didn't tell you the bad news. My class is organizing a trip to London, but I can't go. Instead of going to the trip, in those days I'll be doing class. It's so sad! In my opinion it's really crap! I wanted to travel to London since I was 10 or 11 yeras old, when my English teacher in the school told my class about this trip to London, I was freaking out. And now I can't go. I'm so disappointed. Looking at the god part, maybe I'll have more free time. I'll write you more, I promise!

I'll leave you soon because I have not finished all my homework yet, and I want to see the Vancouver Olympic Games. I'm really fond of seeing snowboarding competitions and figure skating. This year there is a Spanish man in the figure skating competition, I saw him yesterday. He's really good.

Well I need to go. I hope your exams are well and you have a great break. Write soon, I will be expecting your news!

All the best,
Mireia

PS: You could write in Spanish next time, so you can practise your Spanish too!

No comments: