Monday 26 April 2010

If I won the lottery...

If I won the lottery, I would feel so excited and I would buy a lot of things. I think I would also have a big problem because it's a huge amount of money and I wouldn't know what I should do with such money. However,luckily, 've got a lot of people to help me and a lot of ideas about how to spend it!
Firts of all, I woul definetly spend some of the money on a biggerr house for my family and on my parents' mortgage. What's more, I would help my parents with money for them ti give up working. Besides, I would buy my brother a BMW car, and I'd get my sisters an enormous dressing room. For my nephews, I would buy an amusement arcade, and for myself, I would probably travel aroud the world becase I love to travel, it don't matter where. I want a new computer and a new mobile phone too. If I had any money left, I would save it for the future, but also giveing some monet to charity, and if I hadn't any money left probably I would cease to do any of the above things.
I thinkwinning a million euros would make a big difference to my life. Really, I would still go to school because I like to study but my family's life would be much easier without getting up sso early for going to work. However, I wouldn't want to lose my friends and my life.

No comments: