Monday 22 November 2010

Description my House

The house we are living in is situated in the city of Badalona, We have lived there for more than ten years. This is a fairly large house surrounded with a luxurious garden.

My house consists of four bedrooms, a living-room, a bathroom with a shower, a dining-room, a kitchen and a toilet. It is air-conditioned and well-furnished. The living-room is decorated beautifully. There, on Sundays and holidays my family usually spends the time watching the TV or friends come home. My mother and my sister are diligent and hard-working women. They often keep the house clean and tidy.

On suffocating summer days, we usually take meals in the garden. It is fairly cool and quiet here. We enjoy our meals amid the melodious twitters of birds. On stormy and rainy nights the whole family members gather in the living-room, watching television or telling each other about their daily activities.

I love my house very much because it is the place where I lived when I got here from Argentina and because I have my space to study or to rest easily and I live happily.

No comments: