Friday 10 December 2010

My First Date

My first date was 4 years ago, I was 13 and I was in high school, I was still living in Peru.

I met a girl who lived in the same area as my cousin, we started talking and became friends; from that moment I began to like her.
One day I called her home and she answered, I talked with her for a while and I wanted to ask her out and go to the cinema, spent a few minutes and I told her. She accepted I was really excited; we arranged to meet for the Friday in the afternoon of that week.

When the day came, I was really nervous, I wanted to go, but at the same time I didn’t, because I wanted to tell her my feelings, until I get the mood and I went.
We went to the cinema and we saw a comedy movie, we had fun watching the movie, then we went to eat at a fast food restaurant and we spoke, we walked down the street and we started to fool around until we kissed. After that we didn't say anything and I accompanied her home and I left.

A few days later we were chatting in Messenger and I told my cousin that she was the girl that I liked, he told me that I should tell her something, even he told me words to say her. I told her that and she agreed to be my girlfriend.
We dated almost 1 and a half year, we finished well, and now we are good friends.

No comments: