Thursday 2 December 2010

MY OPINION ABOUT FACEBOOK


Nowadays everything is easier with new technologies, we can communicate with foreign friends, share our photos, experiences...
But what about social networks, specifically Facebook?

I would say that Facebook was set up by Mark Zuckerberg in order to connect with family and friends. This social network is spreading more, specially among teenagers.


Personally I think Facebook is fairly important, we can do anything online of all issues but we must be careful with privacy, we aren't famous but If we aren't in control of our privacity, strangers will be able to see our photos, our wall, publications as well.
I wish is didn't happen!

In my view, we should all pay attention to the small print in social network's contract, even if we're busy.
It's widely known that there are people who spend a lot of time in front of the computer. As I see it, it isn't suitable, we can enjoy more meeting our friends.

To sump up, I want to recommend the Facebook's film to people if they are interesting about this matter.
It's worth watching!!

No comments: