Thursday 24 March 2011

A formal letter

42 Felip II Road
Badalona
3th March 2011





Mrs David Glass
PO Box 987
Aberdeen

Dear Mrs David Glass,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a waitress which was published in Student Jobs magazine on 14th April. I enclose a copy of my CV, and I would be grateful if you would consider me for the position.

I think that I would be suitable for the job because I have experience of working as a waitress. At present I am working in a bar, so I have experience of taking customers’ orders and dealing with money. As you can see from my CV, I can speak English, Spanish and Chinese. I am reliable, hard-working, and kind. I would enjoy the opportunity to work in your trendy new restaurant and I am available to start immediately.

I would be happy to attend an interview and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Lexian Xu

No comments: