Sunday 13 March 2011

ZEITGEIST: Jacques Fesco and Peter Joseph

Jacques Fresco is a very important person for me because without him, I wouldn't know how the world really works and I don't have motivation to ask myself all the time how the FMI, or OMS or ONU or other institutions control people and how the money corrupts them, and thanks to him I can see a better future for all the people of the world and not only for a few, I put a few videos related to his movement.

Jacques Fresco in "El Mundo" : We must eliminate money


You can find more speeches by Jacques Fresco that he makes all around the world, this isn't a unique interview you can find more about heterosexualidad and mentiraexpuesta this 2 user of youtube have very much interview from Jacques Fresco. And below the 3 most magnificent films that I have ever seen in my life, very, very, very important to understand the present political scene. I hope you enjoy it and learn too.

The first film about the zeitgeist movement (3 parts):

Part 1: The Greatest Story Ever Told



This section explores the little known foundations of the Cult of Equinoctial Christolatry (Christianity) which, unannounced to most, rests in the astrotheological belief systems of the ancient world, maybe not all the information is true but it is worth seeing.

Part 2: All the world's a stage




Part II uses integral footage of several 9/11 conspiracy theory films to claim that the September 11 attacks were either orchestrated or allowed to happen by elements within the United States government in order to generate mass fear, initiate and justify the War on Terror, provide a pretext for the curtailment of civil liberties, and produce economic gain. These claims include that the US government had advance knowledge about the attacks, the response of the military deliberately let the planes reach their targets, and the World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7 underwent a controlled demolition.
In a March 17, 2009 New York Times article, Alan Feuer reported that Peter Joseph had indicated that he had "moved away from" his opinion on whether the September 11 attacks were an inside job perpetrated by the U.S. government. Peter Joseph later stated that his stance on 9/11 had not changed.

Part 3: Don't Mind the Men Behind the Curtain


WebIslam


Part III argues that three wars of the United States during the twentieth century were waged purely for economic gain by what the film refers to as "international bankers". The film alleges that certain events were engineered as excuses to enter into war including the sinking of the RMS Lusitania, the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.
According to the film, the US was forced by the Federal Reserve Bank to become embroiled in these wars, not with a view to win but to sustain the conflict, as this forces the US government to borrow money from the bank, allegedly increasing the profits of the "international bankers". The film then goes on to claim that the Federal Income Tax is illegal.
This section also claims the existence of a secret agreement to merge the United States, Canada and Mexico into a "North American Union". The creation of this North American Union is then alleged to be a step towards the creation of "One World Government." The film speculates that under such a government, every human could be implanted with an RFID chip to monitor individuals and suppress dissent.
An updated version of Zeitgeist released in 2010 removes the North American Union section among other changes.

Zeitgeist 2: Addendum

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_Addendum


and Zeitgeist 3: Moving Forward (My favourite :D I haven't words, only watch the film)



All the videos are in English with Spanish subtitles

Webs pages of interest:
Venus Project: (very interesting)
Zeitgeist group in facebook: Join us!!! if you want...
Zeitgeist movement in Spain

If we don't do something, anything will happen. Spread the zeitgeist movement!!!. A better future awaits us!!!.


(maybe I copied and cut a few paragraphs from wikipedia, because I haven't a lot of time)

5 comments:

Sònia Turmo said...

Hi David! Thanks for sharing all this information!
Some years ago I saw Zeitgeist 1 (the 3 parts) and I was deeply impressed! I don't know if everything is true but even if it is not, it is absolutely a very clever film. It is very well-done and all the arguments seem to support very well their statements.
I didn't know there were part 2 and 3, so whenever I have some time I will defeinitely see them.
Thanks again for your post!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope you can see the second and third(my favourite), in the films explain how the money control the world and the inefficient politic sistem: capitalism, comumnism..., and the inequality of the peoples. All the matter are very interesting.

Unknown said...

:O! in 2009 I saw Zeitgeist 1, is very shocking because the video says many truths. Now I have Zeitgeist 2, and I wanna watch it now! But first I have to do the homework of english ;) Thanks David! c ya!!

Unknown said...

wait! I Have Zeitgeist 2 and 3 in my pc... great! xDD!

Anonymous said...

Carlos is time to open the eyes to see and understand what Peter Joseph and Jacques Fresco try to said in those films. Money=debt=slavery and more