Thursday 13 October 2011

My free time


The first and most vital consideration is that normally I've got a lot of things to do. Right now I'm studying really hard for my exams. I also help my parents out. They own a shop and I help there in the evenings, so I don't get a lot of free time during the week. But I do manange to find some free time  most days.

The second thing I'd like to mention is that I was feeling tired since I started this course but someone told me it was far more important to get enough rest than to stay up late studying. I've gone to bed early every night since then and I manage to concentrate for longer during the day, so in the end I do acually get more done.

Last, and probably least I think it's interesting to know that now I use Internet just about every day only for my studies and not to keep in touch with my friends. I would also like to talk about sports. I joined tennis last year and I still play once a month provided I can get to training.

Yes, I 'm busy but I've got the time to put into learning tennis. I much prefer playing tennis to watching it on TV, thought I do occasionally watch a match if there's a big final or something.
I don't really have much time but I always try to take advantage of those moments when I am supposes to be free.


Arshdeep Randhawa




No comments: