Thursday 27 October 2011

WHAT I LIKE DOING IN MY FREE TIME

One of my main interests to practice in my free time is sport. I like both playing and watching sport, especially basketball and football. On Saturdays, I play basketball against my friends or my cousins. On Sundays, I sometimes play football in Parc Fluvial Besòs with my friends. I also like watching basketball and football on TV.    I think sport is really excitng.
My other interest is magic. I like doing tricks to my friends and my family. I like practicing magic in my free time. Every month, I practice a new trick. Last month, I practiced a trick with Spanish card, "the three kings". My favourite trick is the "jumping card". My friends and my family enjoy with my tricks. Magic is wonderful.
I've got a lot of interests to do in my free time, but I prefer practicing magic and tricks with my friends.

No comments: