Friday 11 November 2011

MY BEST FRIEND



My best friend is one of the kindest persons I know. She is dark-skinned, medium height, and slim in aspect. In dress and manners …what can I say? She always makes the right choice! (Although, almost all her dresses are black. That is a little boring, at least for me).

She has got a lot of qualities, but there is one thing I love the most about her: She always tries to help as much as she can. Maybe that sounds rare, but for me it’s an astonishing quality.
She has got a lot of hobbies but the one she loves the most is manga. All her drawings are made as is due. Maybe that’s why all her drawings are just mind-blowing. She is very professional, organized, businesslike and yet somehow a little clumsy.

I haven’t seen her for 5 years now! But I can still make a guess about how she looks like. I suppose she is taller and maybe less butterfingered. I’m sure she has got good-looking features.




I’m sure we’ll meet soon or at least I hope that.

No comments: