Sunday 4 March 2012

IF I WON THE LOTTERY

If I won the lotthery, I would feel very excited, happy and
crazy. Because its a very important amount. However, I've got
a lof of ideas about how to spend it!
But the money can be spent very fast and that's very bad.


First of all, I would buy for my mother a bigger house to love. Because
I do not wont my mother to work enymore.
Secondly, I would buy three tickets for the "Clásico BARÇA vs MADRID"
for me, my brother and my mum on the first row, because we like
futbol. I WOULD BUY LOTS OF CLOTHES.
I would probably buy a ticket to go on a trip around the world and
enjoy life. I would invest it for my future... and many other dreams.


I like my economic situation because it's normal and passive. Money can not
buy happiness, but if helps. Money can change the future, but
it's not always for good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias me ayudarar a aprovar my examen de ingles