Friday 19 October 2012

My first date

It was a Sunday afternoon of September and I was very nervous. The day before, I met a boy that invited me to have a drink. Two hours before my first date I still didn’t know what to wear.

When the boy rang at the door I wasn’t ready, so I told him to wait downstairs. While he was waiting, it started to rain. After that, the boy ended up soaking wet but finally I went down and we went for a walk.                                                                                       
We entered to gelato and he invited me to an ice-cream. He asked for an almond ice-cream and I asked for a lemon one because I’m allergic to almond. He wanted me to try his ice-cream but I rejected until I couldn’t say no. I was ashamed to tell him that I was allergic to almonds because he liked them a lot.

When I tried the ice-cream I started to feel my allergy was starting to have an effect.                                                                                                                               In the end, he had to call on ambulance and they took me to the hospital. What a horrible first date, what a shame, I will never hide my allergies again!!!!

No comments: