Monday 10 December 2012

Live concerts are the best way to listen to music. Do you agree?



Live concerts or listening to music quietly in my house, is a good dilemma, because people maybe think that listening to music alone is nice, because you can analyze the lyrics and the rhythm of the song, but I think the opposite.


As far as I'm concerned, I’m convinced that the live concerts are more exiting than the music which you can hear on your mp3 or a video, because in a concert you can watch the singer with his band and be proud of being just a few meters between him on the stage and I.  When you’re in a concert you can live the atmosphere of the place. Also, the advantage of being in a concert is that you can share with other people the same type of music that you like it.


Finally, I think being in a concert is the best option to support those who work for that music and keep making music for all of us.

No comments: