Monday 22 April 2013

A job application letter


Carrer les perdius nº28
Badalona, Barcelona
February 20 th


The managing director                                                                                  
Carrer Marina nº28                                                                             
Badalona 08917


Dear Sirs or Madam,

I should like to apply for the post of lawyer advertised in La Vanguardia of 5th March. It explained that you were looking for a new lawyer for your company and I’m really interested in it.

I studied law in Universitat Pompeu Fabra and I finished two years ago. Since then, I’ve been working for different lawyers to reach the experience that this job requires. 

I am currently working for a company in Barcelona, in the human resources department but I am attracted to the position you are offering as it appears to provide more responsibility and challenge. Therefore, although currently engaged, I could be free from any present obligations after presenting a month's notice.

With this presentation I enclose you my curriculum vitae, which will give to you more details about my studies, my qualifications and my experience on the lawyers’ world. 
I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully


(FIRMA)


Brenda Pérez

Enc. CV

No comments: