Friday 25 October 2013

Lydia R.

Hi!

I'm Lydia Romera. I'm sixteen years old and I'm from Barcelona but I lived in Badalona city since I was born, with my parents and my sister Tania.

I only speak Spanish, Catalan and a little English, but I would like to travel more someday and learn more languages.

In my free time I go to the Academy of music to study piano because maybe I would like to be teacher in the future. I also like science, so clearly I haven't made a decision yet.

I love getting together with my friends! Actually, I can't wait to see them this afternoon.
Are you doing anything interesting now? What are your likes and dislikes? I'm looking forward to reading them!

Goodbye!






2 comments:

Carlossss said...

Wooooooooow! It's fantastic I love your hobbies! Keep it up. We'll travel together.
XOXO

Ona said...

Oh my god! I would like to see you playing the piano! Also, if you want, we could travel along.
See you Lydia :)