Friday 25 October 2013

Vishal Singh

Hi!
I'm Vishal. I'm seventeen years old and I'm from India. I live with my mum, dad and my brother.
In my free time I like to go out with my friends and play some games: like football, etc... I like to play computer games, watch new movies and listen to music. When I'm free I usually listen to music or watch a movie. Right now I'm studying 1st of Batxillerat. To improve my English I watch English movies and listen to English music. My Favourite movies are science-fiction movies, but I also like comedy movies.
What are you doing at this moment?
Are you doing anything interesting at this moment?

2 comments:

Akiyra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Very good Vishal, I like to listen music too and I like your bag and I am very happy when I get your bag and rotate it