Monday 11 November 2013

An important person

Marina and Paula are my twin cousins, and two of my close friends, too. We're sixteen, and we've got a lot in common.Some people even say we look sisters for our personality!

They live in Tiana (near my city), but unfortunately for me next year they will go to live in the USA to study 2nd of baccalaureate.

Marina and Paula are good-looking and always wear fashionable clothes. But i think that the best thing about them is their character. Like me, they are very crazy ad like to help others. Actually, they always listen to m and support me in all the good and bad moments.

We've been together since we were born and i know that although next year we will live thousands of kilometres apart, we will continue to be as friendly as before.


No comments: