Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Best Friend

He is my cousin, and my best friend, too. He is turning five next week. He is younger than me but he knows very well how to cheer me up when I'm not fine.
He usually wears informal clothes and comfortable shoes, he would look very cute in every kind of clothes. He is the tallest person in his class, he is very sociable but sometimes gets shy with elderly people. We both wear glasses and we both love eating chocolate.
In spite of our age difference, we share a lot of our free time. We usually go to the park to play football, other times we stay at home drawning or playing tablegames. He loves cars, so next week we'll give him as a present a big toy car.
I could never imagine being a part from him. He is my soulmate! We both love each other. I'm very greatful to god to give such a cute cousin,


No comments: