Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Best News Ever

Last summer, I had a great time with my family. One day, while we were eating in a restaurant I heard a catchy tune coming form the TV. Then, I decided to run fast towards the TV but unfornutately, I couln't see the artist's name.
As soon as I got home, I started searching that song online, my mind could still sing that song. Afterwards, thanks to my cousin's help I got it. I was delighted then. The news didn't come until last week, when I got to know that the support singer for the concert where I was going to go, was Mayer Hawthorne! He is the singer of that catchy song. I couldn't belive it!
First, because I have been waiting for this Bruno Mars's concert for so long. And second, because I really liked that new singer and I was soing to see him in live!
 I was very surprised with that breaking news. Then, that day came and I enjoyed every each moment of their performances.

No comments: