Monday 6 January 2014

A narrative text: (Strange meeting)

I was running in a Park, when I suddenly found my best friend. We started talk about our lives, because we've had met often ten years. I was so excited when I saw him. After talking, we started running again, When I realized that I'd forgotten my mobile in the park. I was shocked and a bit of nervous.

But when I went to the park again, my mobile was there and then I fell more relaxed. After that, we went to the café for breakfast. Then my friend said to me that he's working in the University as a Professor of Physics, and next year he's going to the United States, because his parents live there.

Finally we went to the Disco and after that we went to our homes. It was an amazing day, I had been with my best friend. I'll never forget that day.

No comments: