Saturday 10 May 2014

A formal email

Dear Mrs Laura,

My name's Ona Alsinet, I'm seventeen years old and I'm doing an important school project in which I'm going to study how pollution affects the food chain of a river.


Firstly, I'm writing to ask you about working as a volunteer at "Rivers Project". I've heard you are looking for volunteer workers during this month and I'm really interested in participating because it might help me quite a lot with my investigation. Could you tell me about your team and what I would have to do at first?


Secondly, I was also wondering if I could interview you about some queries which I have about my project. It would be really kind of you.


Finally, would it be possible for me to visit you next Friday? I would like to start as soon as possible.


I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely, Ona Alsinet.

No comments: