Monday 12 May 2014

FORMAL EMAIL

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Thais Cebrián. I am writing to enquire about the summer camp instructor job which was advertised in the newspaper and on the news.

I am very invested in participating in this new camp because I love to go camping, and even more if it is to be an instructor of children. I have several certificates of instructor and I am ready for this job. I would be grateful if you could give me more information. I would like to know how long the courses are.

Secondly, I'm very interested in knowing more about what languages are used in this camp, and see some activities to be undertaken.

Finally, I would like to know whether there are any posts available for people under age of eighteen. My sister, who is seventeen, is also interested in becoming an instructor.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully, Thais Cebrián.

No comments: