Thursday 4 December 2014

An informal e-mail

Hi Martina!

It's great to hear from you! Sorry I didn't write you straight back soon

How have you been? As I said, I've doing my exams and I studied a lot to pass them. I didn't
Moreover, I've been sorting out some issues about the adoption of the puppy. By the way, my sister and I have changed up our mind! Finally, the name of the dog is going to be "Otto".
If we hadn't changed the name that he had, It would have been too long to pronunce! My mum said to me that a long name would have been more difficult for the dog to understand.

How about your exams? And your dog? Say "hello" to your brother for me! We must meet and catch up soon. Maybe to take a coffee or going for a walk with the dogs. How do you see it?

Hughs and kisses,

Lydia

No comments: