Tuesday 27 January 2015

A personal description

A person that I really admire is my friend Paula. She lives in Madrid, so we don't see each other much because of the distance, but when we meet in summer, it's as if we had been together all the year.

Paula is shorter and slimmer than me, although she is quite attractive. She has long, curly, brown hair and big, blue eyes. She is used to wearing high street clothes because she doesn't follow fashion at all.

However, we've got similar personalities: she is really affectionate and reliable, and they are things that make us get on well. Also, she is pretty sensitive because she understands other people's feelings and tries to help everybody. At first, she seemed to be an unkind girl, but life always surprises, and I realized she was so friendly.

I look forward to seeing her as soon as possible. I've got lots of friends who I see very often, but she is probably my best friend.

No comments: