Friday 30 October 2015

A personal profile.

Hi, How are you? 
My name's Andrea and I'm sixteen years old. I live in Spain with my parents and my two sisters. I've lived here for my whole life because we like Badalona town. 

In my free time I love spending my time getting together with my friends, It's so awesome speaking with them. So when I want to relax just what I do is listening to music and I sing my favourites songs. I don't mind who hears me because I think It's so funny. 

I don't like extreme sports or general sports. I think that with the extreme sports you could die and that It's awful! 
Anway, I can't do any good sport. 

Actually, I'm studying scientific "Bachillerato"  but I'm still confused about what I can study when I finish. I can't wait to know how my life will be in the future. It's a big surprise. 

Wouldn't you like to know how your life will be in a few years? 


No comments: