Monday 7 March 2016

Enquire email

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing to enquire about short English courses in the summer in England, which I read about on the www.english.com website.

I am very intrested in this project and I would be grateful if you could give me more information. First of all, I would like to know how long is the course. Could you let me know what dates the courses start and how much is the cost too? I am planning to the one month course. Secondly, Could you give me some information about the accommodation? Are single rooms available? If there aren't, so I would like to stay at my aunt house.

Finally, Please could you tell me if you have any courses for beginners? My brother, who does not speak any English, is very interested in participating in the project. Actually, it is worth participating.

Thank you for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

No comments: