Friday 15 April 2016

Advantages and disadvantages of being an only child

A lot of children think that being an only child and living without brothers and sisters is the best, but not all is good.

On the one hand, it is good because your relatives only pay atention to you, you can have more presents on Chrisams because you are the only child at home, you don't need to share your clothes, your toys or your computer.

On the other hand, it is bad because you can't play with a child like you, if your brother is older than you, he can help you in a lot of things or if your brother is smaller than you, you could help him.

Personally, I think that it is better to have brothers because if you need help or you are bored they can help you and play with you. By the way, I have one sister and one brother but actually I live only with my mother but I love them.



No comments: