Wednesday 19 October 2016

Paula's description

Hi Angela!

Paula is one of my best friend, she’s like my older sister, that's why I know her so well. She’s 18 and she’s studying a vocational studies course about social integration. She's looking for a job to save money to go to university. She wants to be nurse and certainly I know she will be a good nurse because she has two sisters and the older sister has got a disease of birth and her vocation is to help her and other people liker her sister. So they are a very close family.

Paula's is charming and very clever. She can seem really outgoing and crazy but she really i a mature girl. The children won't be bored with her and she knows how to treat them. Maybe she can be like a child but always with a responsible mind and that's why the children love her.

In her free time she loves dance and acrobatics and of course going out with her friends and helping them. She's also good at photography and she loves animals especially her  chiguagua Nacho, we also call him "crazy dog". He's very funny and for that I think that Mike and Sally can have fun with her dog.

Of course, all can't be perfect she also has imperfections like her English. She doesn't speak very well this language, but I think that it could be a good way to improve it. You should consider this. However, I think she could be a good au pair but who has got the last word is you.

I hope this helps you and let me know your decision.

Love,

Tyffany XOXO

No comments: