Wednesday 25 October 2017



MY PERSONAL PROFILE

My name is Elías and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Barcelona and I'm single. I'm studying technological Batxillerat in La Pineda -it's really interesting and a bit hard. My dad is a football player and my mum is a teacher at university.
I have a nice group of friends in La Pineda. But my friends of my last school are special for me. We all get on well. Every Friday in the afternoon I go with my special friends to the park, there, sometimes we play football or tennis-table. But last month we started rapping. We are very bad, but we laugh a lot and that's the most important thing.
I don't like playing football, but I like watching football on TV. My favourite team is Real Madrid. At present I'm learning English in an Academy.
I think I'm a quite sociable person. My friends say I'm very kind and funny. I have got short dark hair and dark eyes, and I'm quite tall. I'm looking for a partner who likes video games, hip hop music and I prefer people who have a good sense of humour. I don't like lazy persons and narrow-minded.
Would you like to go on a date with me? If so, I'm waiting for your reply!

No comments: