Wednesday 25 October 2017

My profile college collection website

My name is Gerard Calvera and I'm 17 years old. I'm from Catalunya, España. I'm not tall but this isn't a problem for me, at present I'm stugying batxillerat in La Pineda my speciality is tecnology, my girlfriend Nora is stugying in another highschool and her speciality is humanistic.

Now I'm in a new class and I have few friends, but what I know about them is fantastic. I moved to this highschool because I repeate and I thought to move here, and now I'm doing better than in the other highschool.

I have played hockey since 2004and now I changed the team. I'va got brown and short hair but when I was 11 my hair was long and straight, I have brown eyes an dI'm slim. My hobbies are playing mobile phone games and doing axercise. Sometimes I cook for Nora because I like cooking.


Resultado de imagen de clash royale

2 comments:

Nadia R said...

I'm very happy to have you in this school. I hope you cook me some day too!

Melanie Magallanes said...

Hi gerard, I hope you feel very comfortable at La Pineda. They are all very nice and good people. Surely you will be fine and it is very cool that you practice hockey and that you like to cook :). Good luck!!