Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal profile

My name is Nadia and I am 16 years old. I'm from barcelona, but I live in badalona.I'm studying first course of "Batxillerat" in la Pineda school.

I have a good group of friends at school. we stay to study and do homework in the afternoons, and sometimes we go out on weekends to have fun.

I am a quiet person but sociable, generous and very friendly. I like helping other people when they need it. I am also responsible, mature and hardworking.

I am of medium height, and normal weight. I have long, brown and wavy hair, and big brown eyes. I never wear pigtails, I don't like anything. I like to wear modern clothes, and I prefer tight pants, and wide T-shirts or sweaters.


I like sports a lot, especially basketball. I play in the badalona team for 10 years. I also like to spend time with my friends, have fun, and enjoy... but now studying high school is a little impossible, I don't have enough time.
The season I like most of the year is summer, since I can spend more time with my family and friends, but I hate it when it's very hot. I also like Christmas because it is a time to be in family and very united.
                


I don't know what I want to study in the future, but at the moment I hope to get my "Batxillerat" with a good grade, and then to do the career that I like, but related to science or mathematics. I would also like to create a family, have children and get married.

If you want to know more about me, send me a message to my mail: nadia.reyes@inslapineda.cat



2 comments:

Abir said...

Your life is very interesting, I will send you a message to know you better Nadia!

Unknown said...


You are very interesting and fun, I never get bored talking to you.