Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal Profile


My name is Abir and I am 16 years old. I am from Barcelona and I single. I am studying at La Pineda, and I chose the scientific baccalaureate, because I prefer maths and chemistry to languages.

I have two siblings, their names are Malak and Rayan.  Here, in Barcelona, I live with my parents, but in the summer holidays I always go to Morocco, because my parents are from there.

Every Friday I go out to the bar with my friends, and when we have time, we also go to the gym. They are very funny and they are fantastic to be with them.

I am quite tall, and I have long black hair and big brown eyes. I am quite sociable person, and I am very talkative - my mum always says that - and I am very hard-working. I like to do my best.

Also I like music of all kinds, when I have free time I always listen to music. When I was eleven I went once a week to some classes to learn to play the piano. I liked but I didn't learn enough. Also when I was seven I went a valet dancer, but I was not very well.

The seasons that I like most are spring and winter. Spring is beautiful, everything is dyed in bright colours. And I love the winter because I was born in January.

My dream is to travel around the world and work on what makes me happy, but now I have to focus on baccalaureate to get it right, and then have a college career.

I like people with a good sense of humour and I love kind persons.

If you want to know me better, send me a message.








4 comments:

Nadia R said...

I would also like to travel around the world, it's fantastic, to see if we can share one of those trips.

Marc c. said...

Abir, fight for your dreams! Piano is fantastic, I love this instrument

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't know that you like playing piano! I like playing drums so maybe we could make a musical group with Lucas's guitar!

Unknown said...

I hope that someday you travel around the world.