Wednesday 25 October 2017

personal profile

Hello teacher,
My name is Marta. I'm your future student of Earth sciences. I'm from Barcelona and I live in Badalona with my parents, my sister and my niece. I'm seventeen years old, It was my birthday some days ago.

My mum is fiftty-six years old, my f ather is fifty-five years old, my sister is twenty-eight years old and my niece is ten years old.

I'm at bachiller of sciences, I will be a psycologist in the future, because I like it so much. I have a brown hair and brown eyes, but before I had long hair and now I have a short hair. My father always says I'm small, I think that I'm medium height person, and my friends say  I'm funny and also say I always have a smile, I'ts true, but sometimes I can be serious when I need to be. Also, I think I'm a positive and good person.

In my free time, I kike watching tv, listening to music in especially, singing and sleeping, but also I like talking on the telephone.

Writte me soon and we see soon

Marta

2 comments:

Abir said...

The scientific people are very cool, I am sure that you will be a good psychologist Marta!

Unknown said...

Hey Marta, let's stay one day and have fun!