Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal Profile

My Personal Profile

My name's Lucas Álvarez, I'm 16 years old. I was born in Argentina, Buenos Aires, but when I was seven months, my family and me had to travel to Barcelona, Spain because my father didn't find a job. Since I was little me and my brothers Juan Pablo and Federico have felt so proud of our parents. I'm medium height and I'm thin. I like engaging with my friends and hanging out with them, I' me very sociable.


I'm studdying 1st of Bachillerato in La Pineda. I would like to study medicine and to be a good doctor. I love football, in fact I play in a football team called Gramanet, in Santa Coloma. Also, I like playing and watching tennis, my favourite player is Juan ,Artin Del Potro, he is Argentinian, in general, I like all the sports.

3 comments:

Abir said...

I like so much the city of Buenos Aires, someday I will go.
P.D: It would have been nice if you had put some photo Lucas, but it's okey.

Nadia R said...

I hope you fight for your dreams, and one day you will be a doctor.

Unknown said...


Lucas if you have a dream, fight for it and work harder than the rest and then, God will give you whatever you want! Just Believe!