Wednesday 25 October 2017

Personal profile:

My College Connection:

Hi, my name is Ariadna Montesinos, I'm 16 years old, I study in La Pineda and I live in Badalona with my parents.

In the future I dream to study in UAB and take study a course of microbiology.

I like to go to the mountain, glimbing, walking, ... I like music,anything. I like watching films, going to the cinema and theatre. I like reading books, my favorite books are " La porta dels 3 panys" and "Dos ciris al diable". I recomend them.

 I have short, blonf and brown hair. I have gerren and brown eyes. I'm 1.57 m. taqll. I'm slim. I'm funny, clever and hardworking.

i have a cat and a rabbit, their names are Perla (cat) and Rabit (rabbit). I love animals.

I hope to meet you! And what do you like? Leave a comment.


Preparing the rocodron for a competition whith my friend Diana.

No comments: