Sunday 19 November 2017

My favorite photo

My favorite photo:

My favorite photo is this one that  I am in the mountain. I like it because I have been going to the mountain all my life. I took this photo at Easter of last year. I went with some friends to a camping in Ordesa, to go to Ordesa Natural Park and to visit "The horsetail" that is a very beatiful waterfall. We were there abaut 3 days and it was exhausting because we went on excursions every day. When we got bak from the excursions we went to the campsite pool, which was very cold! I had a good time!
I like this picture because you can see a beautiful landscape withone of the most beautiful waterfalls tht is in Ordesa.
I recommend you to go there, but you come prepared for it because to arrive to the horstail there is a long, long way.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY ARIADNA NICE PICTURES WHERE IS IT,THE NEXT I WANT TO GO,IT LOOKS VERY COOL A GREAT WRITING

Unknown said...

You had to spend it to you very well and it seems to be very enterteining