Saturday 18 November 2017

My favourite photo blog!

One of my favourite photos is of oneof my friends and I in Amsterdam.

The photo was taken in the summer of 2017 by a friend called Sara in the end-of-year trip. We were in a park near the Van Gogh Museum.

Sara took the photo while we were hugging because my leg was broken and I couldn't stand.

I love this photo because it's a really funny photo and I really enjoyed the travel despite my broken leg.

I have the photo on my phone and on my computer with other photos of Amsterdam.

3 comments:

Assia Zouhair said...

very beautiful the photo

Unknown said...

ELIAS VERY GOOD TRAVEL AND YOU DID NOT INVITED JAJAJAJAJAJAJA DONT WORRY THE NEXT WILL BE,VERY GOOD WORDING COOL

LIKE FOR ELIAS JAJAJAJA

Unknown said...


You were in Amsterdam?? Is awesome.