Thursday 16 November 2017

My favourite photo


In fact I don't have any favourite picture but I like all the pictures I have. The photo that I have chosen is one of the most recent. A photo of my friends and me.

It was in April 2017, last course, and some class friends and I participated in a contest of the CWMUN with our English teacher, he accompanied us and helped us a lot. In the photo we were ina school called San Peter's, in Barcelona. Our teacher Rogelio, took the picture to keep it as a memory of that fabulous experience that we had. 

In the photo, we were in the assembly hall, and there were fifteen minutes to make our presentation in front of one hundred people, so we were very nervous, nevertheless in the photo we seen very calm and serene. Our teacher said to us: " guys calm down and get over the fear. Don't worry you have worked hard on this", and then we just enjoyed the moment

For me this photo reflects the overcoming of fear and nerves. From that experience I learned a lot to control the fear in front of a hundred people. An experience that I will take with me until the end of my days. 

I have the photo on the computer and also on the USB. In this way I will never lose it.


3 comments:

Nadia R said...

I remember this moment, what a great experience!

Andairs said...

Interesting post.

Unknown said...

You did a great work. These things are those that they don't forget in the future.