Saturday 18 November 2017

My favourite photo


One of my favourite photos is this one with my dog.

I took the photo in summer of 2016 when I was in my house with my family and my dog.

My dog is called "Pachi", and he is 8 years old. I have been with him since 2009 and I love him very much, he is like my little brother. He is black and white with some brown spots.

That day, I was playing with my dog and I decided to take a photo to keep that moment.

I like this photo because it is with my dog and he is like my best friend, like my brother. We were at the terrace of my house. It's a quiet and comfortable zone and almost always it's very sunny. It is magic place because it has a history behind. This terrace wasn't very cool so my grandfather rebuild it in 2006.

I have the photo because it is a memory of that moment with my dog.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Palacios!
Your photo surprised me because I didn't know about your dog. He's really cute and pretty. He makes me want to hug him.
This photo shows your sensible appearance and it's a really nice photo!