Saturday 20 January 2018

 MY OPINION ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKS
Nowadays, social networks are very important elements in our society, up to the point that it is difficult to find someone who does not have a Facebook or Instagram account. In muy opinion, we should be careful with them.

First of all, social networks have the effect of reducing the face-to-face talk. It is obvious that when chatting with someone we can not know how he really feels, in contrast with talking. In my opinion, it is a danger because it can make us much more superficial. For that reason, we ougth to try to meet our friends physically and drink a coffee together, which is amazing.

Moreover, I strongly believe that social networks like Instagram can make us be very worried about the image we project to the others. For example, when I take a photo of me, I care more about whether my friends will like it rather than whether I will. This can create serious problems of self-esteem.

Un summary, I believe that social networks may be problematic because they may make us more superficial anda also influence negtively our self-esteem.

5 comments:

Alejandro.P said...

You're right!

Unknown said...

I also think that we should be careful with the social networks.

Melanie Magallanes said...

I think just like you, it is important to know the good and the bad of social networks and to set limits because abusing the use of these can lead to a serious problem.

Nadia R said...

I totally agree with your ideas. they have very good things but at the same time they can bring us problems and take away a lot of time

Abir.E said...

I think that social networks have made communication much easier, and they are very useful day by day. It is true that social networks also have their negative points, but if we know how to use them well, there will be no problem.